Dr. Win Bell is a native of New Bern and proud N.C. State alum. Graduating from VCU Dental School in 2013, he then went on to complete a one-year surgical residency in Burlington, Vermont. He has worked in private practice since 2014, and in that time, even completed additional training in placing dental implants from the Triangle Dental Institute. He brings an expanded skill set to the practice, allowing more procedures to be completed in our office.
Thank you for considering our office for your future dental home. We know finding the right dental practice can feel overwhelming! We believe our practice stands out from the others in some very distinctive ways. Here are some of the things that make us different:
- Single chair dentistry: We focus on one patient at a time so that you get our undivided attention. No jumping from room to room.
- Personalized feel: From the moment you walk in the door until you leave, our entire staff treats you like family.
- Transparent approach: We use intraoral cameras and digital x-rays to show you everything we see.
- All in house: Most dental procedures can be completed here. Often in the same day.
- Emergency Line: There is always a dentist on call if you encounter a problem outside of normal office hours.
We are a family dental practice located in the heart of Cary. Drs. Win Bell and Michael Bielinski pride themselves on providing high-quality dental care in a low stress environment. We treat patients of all ages, and have treated three generation of some families. It goes without saying that we strive to get to know every patient on a personal level.
Our practice offers a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry. As technology, tools and procedures continue to evolve, we continue to stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry so that our services are both successful and predictable.
Our practice was established in 1969 by Ralph Hawkins; one of the first dentists in the area. The original practice location is now occupied by the large water fountain in Cary’s downtown park. There have been many changes over the years, but the same rich tradition of patient care continues.
Our current office is a 2,900 sqft suite which is part of the Cary Medical Pavilion. We have seven patient operatories complete with digital x-ray and intraoral cameras. We also feature rotating local artwork throughout the office. The entire building was updated in 2020.