We have made many changes to help combat the spread of COVID-19 over the last year. Your safety and well-being are our top priority. Our practice follows all state and federal regulations for infection control, universal personal protection, and disinfection. In addition, we have also taken following steps to ensure your safety:
- True HEPA air purifiers in the waiting room and outside the operatories
- Screen patients for COVID symptoms and take their temperature at check-in
- Frequently wipe down all common area surfaces with a high level disinfectant
- Minimize the number of patients in the waiting room at one time
- Everyone in the office must wear a mask of face shield at all times unless being treated.
- Staff is Vaccinated
Infection controls and universal precautions protect patients and staff alike. Please let us know if you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms before your arrival. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.